Registration is now CLOSED - to be put on a waiting list CLICK HERE
Important Message for Players with birthdays from September - December:
You will need to change your player's date of birth to January 1st of the following year. The reason for this: nationally soccer programs are established by birth year, not by grade level.
To work around this, we ask you to change your player's birth date, for registration only, to January 1st of the following year. We encourage you to continue to celebrate your player's birthday on their actual birthday.
This is the happiest place on Saturday!
Region 93 Spring Soccer Season
- Coaches Receive Rosters Week of March 16th - 20th. Once the Coaches receive their final rosters, they will be contacting all of their Players with the practice schedule.
- Practices Begin as Early as the Week of March 23rd
- Jamboree Schedule Posted by March 30th (until then, plan on being at the fields between 8:30 and noon)
- Jamboree on April 2nd
- Regular Season Schedule Posted April 4th
- April 16th - Easter Schedule: GAME DAY from 1 PM - 4 PM (due to Willamalane's annual Mega Hunt event at Splash)
- Last Games of the Season on May 21st
- Games are ALWAYS on Saturdays and ALWAYS at Thurston Middle School for U4-U11
Practices and Games
- U4 & U5 Practice and Play ONLY on Saturday Morning
- U6 is Co-Ed, practice 2 times a week for 45-60 minutes, games on Saturday
- U7 is Co-Ed, practice 2 times a week for 45-60 minutes, games on Saturday
- U9 has Boys Teams and Girls Teams, practice 2-3 a week for 45-60 minutes, games on Saturday
- U11 has Boys Teams and Girls Teams, practice 2-3 a week for 45-60 minutes, games on Saturday
The Coaches pick the practice days and times. The most common practice days are Tuesdays and Thursdays and the most common times are 5:30 - 6:30 pm.
- Water Bottle
- Appropriate Sized Soccer Ball
- Shin Guards
- Positive Attitude