Community. Family. Integrity
Community - Springfield AYSO is ALL Volunteers. Everyone on the Board, all of the Divisional Coordinators and all of the Coaches are volunteers. We encourage you to volunteer as well.
Family - All of our games our scheduled for Saturday, most for Saturday morning. Giving you and your family the rest of the weekend to spend together.
Integrity - Springfield AYSO is committed to doing what's right for the benefit of our players. This doesn't mean that we don't make mistakes, but what it does mean is that our volunteers are spending many hours each season providing the best youth soccer program in Springfield.
TWO SEASONS EACH YEAR: FALL AND sPRING
- Fall Season begins the same week school starts
- Spring Season begins immediately following Spring Break
- Practices start 1-2 weeks before the season starts
- Coaches Meeting is 3-4 weeks before the season starts
Spring Soccer Season
- LATE REGISTRATIONS - please fill out CONTACT FORM
- Coaches receive their rosters week of March 22nd
- Practices begin as early as the week of March 26th
- Jamboree schedule will be posted by April 1st
- Jamboree/Games begin on April 7th
- Regular season schedule will be posted April 10th
- Last games of the season on May 19th
- Games are ALWAYS on Saturdays and ALWAYS at Thurston Middle School for U4-U10
PLAYER REGISTRATION >