Coronavirus update, as of 03/13/20:
We thank you for your patience to this ever-changing situation.
As new information becomes available, we will reevaluate the situation to determine our next course of action.
We understand that this has created anxiety in our communities, but please know that your health and well-being is our top priority and the steps we are taking will help stem the spread of Coronavirus and protect the most vulnerable.
We still recommend that you follow the CDC guidelines, which can be found here: https://www.aysovolunteers.org/coronavirus-update-and-prev…/. We know this can be a particularly isolating time, so let’s remember to reach out to one another via your social platforms to remind each other that we’re all in this together.
This is the happiest place on Saturday!
Region 93 Spring Soccer Season
- Coaches Receive Rosters Week of March 16th - 20th
- Practices Begin as Early as the Week of March 23rd
- Jamboree Schedule Posted by March 30th (until then, plan on being at the fields between 8:30 and noon)
- Jamboree on April 4th
- Regular Season Schedule Posted April 6th
- Last Games of the Season on May 16th
- Games are ALWAYS on Saturdays and ALWAYS at Thurston Middle School for U4-U11
Practices and Games
- U4 & U5 Practice and Play ONLY on Saturday Morning
- U6 is Co-Ed, practice 2 times a week for 45-60 minutes, games on Saturday
- U7 is Co-Ed, practice 2 times a week for 45-60 minutes, games on Saturday
- U9 has Boys Teams and Girls Teams, practice 2-3 a week for 45-60 minutes, games on Saturday
- U11 has Boys Teams and Girls Teams, practice 2-3 a week for 45-60 minutes, games on Saturday
The Coaches pick the practice days and times. The most common practice days are Tuesdays and Thursdays and the most common times are 5:30 - 6:30 pm.
- Water Bottle
- Appropriate Sized Soccer Ball
- Shin Guards
- Positive Attitude