4th & 5th Grade U11
To be eligible to play in the U11 Division, your child is enrolled in 4th or 5th Grade and is less than 11 years old as of September 1st of the current year.
- 9 vs 9 players
- Ball Size 4
- Games are four 15 minute quarters with a 5 minute halftime break. There is no rest-period after a quarter has passed.
- No heading or slide tackles
- Goal keepers may use their hands
- Drop kicks allowed
- Offsides is enforced
- Corner kicks and throw ins
- All players must wear shin-guards and soccer cleats. Socks need to be worn over shin-guards, not under.
- All players should bring a Size 4 Soccer Ball to practice
- Players should mark their ball with their name in several places
- Practices 2-3 Times Per Week