How can I register?
Click here to proceed to our registration page. Registrations are ultimately performed via our SportsConnect site.
What are the fees to participate?
A list of fees can be found here.
Do you offer any scholarships or financial assistance?
We do! Please see the bottom of our player fees page for additional information.
When I try to register, I get an error saying “No programs available” or the wrong division is shown.
First, please check that your child’s birthday is correct. If it’s correct and you still get this message, please contact us via email at email@example.com.
Can I request a specific team mate or coach?
To request a team mate or coach, please complete this Google form. Please be aware that we cannot honor every request, but we will do our best to accommodate.
Which color does my child wear during game day? Is it blue or white?
- Home Team wears blue
- Away Team wears white
Does Springfield AYSO follow OSAA recommendations when it comes to air quality guidelines (AQI)?
AQI 51-100 (YELLOW)
- Athletes who are unusually sensitive to air pollution should consider not participating.
AQI 100-150 (ORANGE)
- Athletes with asthma should have rescue inhalers readily available and pretreat before exercise if directed by their healthcare provider. All athletes with respiratory illness, asthma, lung or heart disease should monitor symptoms and reduce/cease activity if symptoms arise.
- Athletes with asthma or other lung diseases, heart conditions or diabetes may need additional rest breaks during practices/contests. Consider rescheduling to a different time and/or an area with a lower AQI.
AQI 151 and above (RED, PURPLE or MAROON)
- All practices and games must be canceled or moved to an area with a lower AQI.
When and where can I pick up a uniform?
We don’t worry about uniform sizes at the time of ordering because sizes vary by manufacturer and we have extra uniforms in all sizes; therefore, when you pick up your uniform, you will be able to see the sizes and decide which size your player needs.
In the worst-case scenario, the parent picking up the uniform has no idea what size to choose. We will help you guess, but if it isn’t the right size, you can exchange the uniform on Saturday.
Uniforms will be available the week before the Jamboree on Tuesday and Wednesday from 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM at our AYSO Store/Storage area located at the backend of the school, directly across from the football field. There will also be an opportunity to pickup uniforms during the Parent Orientation Meeting.
Additionally, uniform pick-ups are available every GAME DAY at the AYSO Store from 8:30 AM until 12:00 PM.
What happens when a game is canceled?
The game will be rescheduled within 3 weeks; however, canceled games during the last two weeks of the season will not be rescheduled.
Due to other scheduled games, it is unlikely that games can be simply delayed; therefore, any game that is delayed by more than 15 minutes, the game will have to be canceled and rescheduled.
Games have been canceled due to severe weather conditions. If lightning is seen from anywhere on the fields, there is a mandatory 30-minute clearing of all fields. If there is a ‘passing’ hail, wind, or downpour that does not exceed 15 minutes, games and all following games will only be delayed.
Can I get a refund if a player decides not to play?
- If you request a refund, you will not be refunded the AYSO Membership Fee because this is a National Fee that includes a secondary insurance policy that takes effect immediately.
- Please allow 10 business days for processing.
To request a refund, please proceed to the website’s menu:
- “Contact Us”
- “I would like a refund”
- “Contact Us”
What do I need to bring to Game Day?
Please see our Game Day Notes for details.
What do I need to bring to practice?
Please see our Practice Checklist for details.