To be eligible to play in the U6 Kindergarten Division, your child is enrolled in Kindergarten and less than 6 years old as of September 1st of the current school year.
- 5 vs 5 Players
- Ball Size 3
- Games are four 10 Minute Quarters with a 5 Minute Halftime Break. There is no rest-period after a quarter has passed.
- No Goalkeepers
- No Use of Hands
- All players must wear shin-guards and soccer cleats. Socks need to be worn over shin-guards, not under.
- All Players Should Bring a Size 3 Soccer Ball to Practice
- Players Should Mark Their Ball with Their Name Several Times
- Practices 2 Times Per Week