We strive to be the Best youth sports program in Springfield
- Always in Springfield, Always on Saturday
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does Springfield AYSO have both Fall and Spring Soccer Seasons? Yes!
- The first game of the Fall Season is generally 10 days after school starts (i.e. 12 days from Labor Day) and ends the Saturday before November 1st.
Here's how the Spring Calendar looks
- Registration Deadline: March 18th
- LATE REGISTRATIONS FORM
- Coaches Receive Rosters Week of March 18-22
- Practices Begin as Early as the Week of March 25th
- Jamboree Schedule Posted by April 1st
- Jamboree on April 6th
- Regular Season Schedule Posted April 8th
- Last Games of the Season on May 18th
- Games are ALWAYS on Saturdays and ALWAYS at Thurston Middle School for U4-U10
How are teams formed?
- Teams are formed at the Coaches Meeting
- First Rule: Assign teams by school
- Second Rule: Submit Player Request. This can be completed on our website via the Player Request Form.
Where and When are practices?
- Practice locations and times are determined by your coach.
- Generally speaking, the majority of practices are from 5:30-6:30 pm, 2-3 times per week
- Easiest way to know when and where practices are is for YOU to Volunteer to be the Coach
- Anybody can Coach! I started as a soccer coach with NO experience and years before I coached, my wife started as a soccer coach with NO experience
- All the equipment and training you could possibly need is provided
- It will take you 2 hours to read through the divisional manual and about 20 minutes before each practice to write up an agenda for your practice.